- Third party ticket purchases (from sites other than the promoter) are not honored or supported by MUTO (or other university entities). U-M venues do not run their own ticketing and any tickets purchased on sites claiming to be Hill Auditorium, Power Center, etc. should be reported as fraudulant.
- Thanksgiving Break Hours: Closed on Thursday, November 28-Saturday, November 30. Normal hours resume on 12/2/19.
- Fall Break Hours: Monday, October 14, 2019 - Tuesday, October 15, 2019 we close one hour early at 5 p.m.
- 10/8/19: MUTO is currently hiring U-M Students to fill agent positions. Apply using job code 61709.
- 9/26/19: Hillary Clinton is SOLD OUT. There will be a line for people who are still intersted in attending the event on October 10 at Rackham. The queue will begin at 2:00 pm and at 2:50 pm unclaimed seats will be filled by people in the line. There is also an overflow room in the amphitheater on the fourth floor.
- 8/25/19: Athletic Ticket Office Validations for now available at MUTO counters in the basement of the Michigan League. Students looking to sell their U-M student section football tickets to non-students must bring their physical tickets and U-M ID to MUTO counters to purchase the validation stickers. Non-students sitting in the student section MUST have a validation sticker on their ticket to gain entry. Visit ATO website for more information.